Tracer (Epever) MPPT Solar Charge Controller 40amp 12/24v
Couldn't load pickup availability
XTRA series are advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controllers, for off-grid photovoltaic systems, with optional display units (XDB1/XDS1/XDS2).
In order to maximize the energy harvest from PV arrays and simultaneously minimize the power loss within a wide range of operating conditions, the XTRA series apply an advanced smart algorithm which results in up to 30% higher efficient charging, compared to a conventional pulse width modulation PWM solar charge controller.
Xtra series controller has a limit protection function on charging current &charging power, as well as auto derating power operation at high temperatures; the above protection ensures the stability of the system even at exceeded rated PV power and over-temperature conditions.
Protection class IP32 and isolated RS485 communication port further improve the controller’s reliability under different application requirements. XTRA series controllers incorporate a self-adaptive three-stage charging algorithm based on a digital control circuit, which effectively prolongs the lifespan of the battery and significantly improves the system performance.
It also has extensive electronic protection for overcharge, over-discharge, PV&battery reverse polarity and etc. to ensure the sustainability and durability of the off-grid solar system.
Advanced MPPT technology & ultra-fast tracking speed is up to 99.5 % guaranteed
Maximum DC/DC transfer efficiency is as high as 98 %, full load transfer efficiency is up to 97.4 %
Wide MPP operating voltage range
Low-temperature protection and self activate the function for lithium battery charging
Limit charging power & current overrated range
Real-time energy statistics function
Multiple load work modes
Comprehensive electronic protection
Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion?batteries
Over-temperature protection and power degrading in higher temperature
Optional LCD display units (XDB1/XDS1/XDS2) and accessories
High quality and low failure rate components of ST or IR to ensure the service life
Isolated RS485 communication port with 5V/200mA protected output, with standard Modbus protocol
Monitor and set the parameters via the APP or PC software
Dustproof and waterproof design with IP32? protection class
CE certification(LVD IEC62109, EMC EN3/1-6-61000)
System nominal voltage: 12/24VDC Auto (When a lithium battery is used, the system voltage can’t be identified automatically)
Rated charge/discharge current: 40A
Battery voltage range: 8~32V
Max. PV open circuit voltage: 92V At 25? environment temperature, 100V At minimum operating environment temperature
Max. PV input power: 1040W when the battery system is 24V, 520W when the battery system is 12V
Battery type: Lead-acid battery(Sealed/Gel/Flooded/User), Lithium battery(LiFePO4, Li(NiCoMn)O2, User)
Mounting dimension: 200×176mm with F5mm Mounting hole size
Recommended cable: 6AWG(16mm2)
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.