Thule Elite G2 - Van Ducato - Jumper- Boxer 2007 Model Onwards
Couldn't load pickup availability
Thule Elite Van XT is a sturdy, easy-to-use bike rack for vans with a quick installation process that doesn't require any drilling. Smart design makes it easy to load your bikes and with the help of the Thule AcuTight torque limiter, you'll know when the bikes are securely in place. Even with bikes loaded, you can still conveniently open the van doors and at the end of the season, the bike rack is easy to dismount.
- 2 bikes, not extendable.
- Special variant for Ducato, Jumper and Boxer models from 2007. Doors can be opened with bikes on.
- No drilling required – the bike rack is clamped and glued onto the vehicle.
- Easy to take off when not in use.
- Distance between rails of 20 cm for a more easy load of the bikes.
- Fast and easy fixation: the wheel holders are adjustable and equipped with pump buckles.
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached.
- The support frame is adjustable in height.
- Suitable for: Ducato, Jumper and Boxer Vans from 2007.
- Mounting Locations: Rear Door.
- Load capacity for bikes: 2.
- Max. Bike Weight capacity: 19kg.
- Total Max. Weight capacity: 35kg.
- For E-Bikes: No.
- Distance between bikes: 200mm.
- Sliding rail in depth: No.
- Sliding rail left-right: No.
- Lockable Platform: Manual.
- Lockable Bike to Rack: Yes.
- One Key System compatible: Yes.
- Total Width: 1300mm.
- Height: 1250mm.
- Depth: 550mm.
- Weight: 9.5 kg.
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.