Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller MPPT 12/24/48V 20A
Couldn't load pickup availability
A highly efficient and intelligent solar charge controller designed to charge and maintain 12V, 24V or 48V lead-acid or LiFeP04 batteries from 12/24V solar panels. Thanks to its ultra-fast MPPT controller, programmable battery management and innovative tracking algorithms, the charger gets the most out of your solar panels, even during cloudy weather, with charging currents up to 15A. The adaptive 3-stage battery charging includes bulk, absorption and float to charge your battery as quickly as possible and then keep the battery in optimum condition.
The charge algorithm can be changed to 8 pre-set algorithms or fully programmed to suit your application. In addition, equalisation or BatteryLife modes can be enabled to maximise the life of your battery. A handy DC load output port automatically disconnects any connected devices at a predetermined voltage to avoid over-discharging and possibly damaging your battery. Configure and monitor the solar charger and view real-time or historical solar and battery data from your Bluetooth® enabled Smartphone, tablet or computer. Safety features include over-current, over-temperature, over-voltage, reverse battery or PV polarity, and output short circuit protection.
- Supports Lead-acid and LiFeP04 Batteries.
- Ultra-fast MPPT controller.
- Fully Programmable Battery Charge Algorithm.
- Bluetooth® enabled for App control.
- Battery Voltage: 12/24V/48V (auto-select).
- Rated Charge Current: 15A.
- Nominal PV Power: 220W/12V, 440W/24V.
- PV Short Circuit Current: 15A max.
- PV Open Circuit Voltage: 75V max.
- Peak Efficiency: 98%
- Charge Voltage: Absorption 14.4V/28.8V (adjustable), Float 13.8V/27.6V (adjustable).
- Continuous Load Current: 20.
- Low Voltage Load Disconnect: 11.1V/22.2V or 11.8V/23.6V or Battery Life Algorithm.
- Low Voltage Load Reconnect: 13.1V/26.2V or 14V/28V or Battery Life Algorithm.
- Screw Terminals: 6mm2 (AWG10).
- Dimensions 113mm W x 100mm H x 60mm D.
- Charge Controller Technology: Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
- Max PV Open Circuit Voltage : 100V.
- Max Load Current : 20A.
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.