Vango Montelena 330 Caravan Air Awning
Couldn't load pickup availability
Introducing from Vango the Montelena 330 AirBeam Caravan Porch Awning, with thanks to Vango's new and exclusive Sentinel Luxe material provides this porch awning with a superior and luxurious look, style and feel.
On appearance, the Montelena features the design principles of a traditional awning, but only utilising the straight rail of caravan and coupled with Vango proven AirBeam Technology provides you with an awning that is quick to pitch and offers outstanding comfort.
The Montelena is superb porch awning for touring caravanners who seek the home from home comfort. Sit back and relax, with thanks to its square footprint and awning's tall profile means you have delightful access to all corners and sides of the awning; there are no dark and unusable spaces. Vango has achieved this with thanks to their pre-curved beams and SuperBeam construction providing a robust and stable awning structure. With Vango's Diamond Pro Windows, windows are now 15% thicker allowing clearer views and natural light flow leaving you in the ore of bright and airy space. For privacy, the Montelena comes with multi-opening curtains allowing you to control the light you require.
In addition, the Montelena comes complete with a set of SkyLiners. The SkyLiners are simply installed onto the SkyTrack II System and provides a thermal barrier to help reduce the effects of condensation, helps to keep living conditions cool in the summer and warmer in the winter. The SkyLiners allow; you to filter out the light from the SkyLight Windows.
Multi-opening doors and panels allow you to further control ventilation, and there is the ability to add the optional annex either to the left or right-hand side of the awning. With annex in place, you can still enter or exit the awning with thanks to the additional side doors.
Enjoy this featured-packed awning, the Montelena makes you feel at home in the great outdoors…
- NEW ColourLok Technology - Exclusive to Vango, a dye in the material that aids colour retention from Ultraviolet (UV) light
- Diamond Pro Windows - Thicker and clearer view windows
- Vango SuperBeam – Provide a stability and robust structure for varying weather
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains – Provide various opening and closing positions, control the light and privacy you require
- SkyLiner Included – Add an extra thermal barrier to reduce the effect of condensation
- Multi Flex Doors – Control opening and closure of the doorways chose between fully zipped, or half opening for added ventilation
- SkyTrack II System – Provide easy attachment of SkyTrack accessories such as lights, skyliners and storage solutions
- Pre-Angled AirBeams – Provides optimal internal space ensuring comfort and no floor space is dead space
- Skylight windows – Provide top-down natural lighting during the day, stargazing by night
- Front Door Canopy – Stop rain steaking down the windows for a cleaner outdoor stay
The Vango's Montelena 330 AirBeam Caravan Porch Awning's canvas is produced from Vango new and exclusive Sentinel Luxe fabric, which is a Taslan fabric which is fully wind and waterproof with thanks to its construction (specialised air woven yarn). Vango's Sentinel Luxe features their double ripstop weave, tiny squares feature within the weave ensures a rip can't easily spread. Vango haven't stopped here, the material has been dyed with ColourLok offering greater UV resistance (UPF 50+) aiding colour retention. Soft to handle, Vango's Sentinel Luxe material provides a truly luxurious look and feel, ensuring confidence no matter the weather!
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Pre-Angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve and provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Luxe - Taslan fabric which is fully wind and waterproof due to the construction of each yarn and the process by which the fabric is woven. Sentinel Luxe also features our double weave ripstop and is dyed using our new ColourLok™ technology for UV resistance, ensuring confidence no matter what the weather throws at you.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Draught Seal System - Creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles in your awning, which may have potentially damaged your caravan
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- Reflective webbing straps - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Pro Windows - Thicker windows which provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Multi-privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Vari Doors - Can be zipped fully or half open for added ventilation
- Removable Front Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation
- Removable Side Doors - Adjust to be fully or half open, ideal for added ventilation or for an optional annex
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Multi-Flex Door - Door can be zipped fully closed, halfway open, or fully open
- Mesh Side Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- Looped Kador Strips - Loops at either end of kador strips to aid when threading the awning through your rail
- Heavy Duty Zips and Waterproof Covers - Enhances waterproofness and child safety
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around the base of the awning for easy cleaning
- AirAwning® Caravan Awnings included with - Foam draught excluder pads, storm straps, bracer beams, PVC draught skirt, wheel arch covers x2, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, double action pump with carry bag and easy pack carry bag
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- SkyLiners included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Weight.: 32.80kg
- Canvas weight: 22.60kg
- Rail weight: 17g
- Pack size: 78 x 53 x 50cm
- Pitch time: 20 Minutes
- Kador length: 55+330+55cm
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.