IGLOO Chest Fridge Freezer 19L -12/24 and 240V Single Zone
Couldn't load pickup availability
IGLOO has been delivering coolness to the world since 1947, and the IGLOO ICF range is no different. Make the ICF your go to when considering a portable compressor fridge/freezer to keep your refreshments cold and make every experience from the worksite to the campground more enjoyable and affordable for all. Igloo portable fridge or freezer range has it all: powerful & energy efficient, elegant design, dual zone compartments and is complemented by an effectual interior storage layout that will suit all types of outdoor enthusiasts.
The IGLOO ICF models are designed for Australian conditions, delivering high performance cooling or freezing even in the hottest of conditions, whilst keeping their cool in areas with fluctuating temperatures. With four models in the IGLOO ICF range, built to exceed the needs and increase the enjoyability of road-trippers, campers, 4x4 enthusiasts, picnickers, parents, corporate warriors, you name it.
The IGLOO ICF range owe their efficiency to the integrated AC/DC compressor and Dometic Compressor VMSO (Variable Motor Speed Optimization) technology which provides faster cooling, efficiently maintains the temperature and less wear and tear. Featuring a digital control thermostat, built in battery protection, 12V and 240V built in, interior LED light, and all models are easy to clean with hidden or flush mounted evaporator plates. The IGLOO ICF range 'back to basics' features a portable compressor fridge/freezers designed to get the job done while delivering excellent cooling or freezing performance.
- Portable compressor fridge/freezer for refrigeration or freezing
- Sturdy Bale handle with convenient grip for ease of carrying
- Removable lid with sturdy hinges
- Intuitive operation latch
- Flexible storage organization, vertical space for standing 2 litre bottles upright, can fit 25 x 375ml cans
- Hidden tube evaporator behind liner
- Energy efficient LED interior light
- Digital temperature display
- 3-Stage battery protection
- Powerful & energy efficient
- Dometic compressor with Variable Motor Speed Optimization (VMSO)
- Fits 25 x 375ml cans
- Material - 5VA PP, PP. Steel
- Dimensions - 422 x 500 x 329 mm
- Weight - 9.9 kg
- Portable Fridge/Freezer
- AC/DC power supply
- User Manual
Warranty - 3 Years
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.