Eternabond Aluminium Roof Seal Tape 2" x 50' (15.2m) (Paintable)
Couldn't load pickup availability
AlumiBond can be painted and bonds well to a wide range of materials. Designed for use on metal buildings, trailer/RV roofs and sides, drain pans, drain pipes, ductwork, boats, canoes, and as a protective coating for surfaces where abrasion and corrosion resistance is required.
AlumiBond bonds to carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, aluminum foil, gypsum board, wood, rubber, tar, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, rubber, thermoplastics, single-ply roofing, etc.
- Roll: W50mm x L15,2 mtrs
Duct sealing tape - 2 mil high grade aluminum foil with a hybrid EternaBond Sealant. Fuses to rigid ductwork. Will never harden, crack or peel and fall off like other duct sealing products. Lasts as long as the ductwork.
Composition: EternaBond’s advanced MicroSealant™ Technology - a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber (non butyl) with a built-in primer. It is bonded to a 4-mil aluminum metal backing. The adhesive coating is protected by a silicone release liner, to be removed prior to application.
Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -70° F making it virtually impossible to thermally shock the roof causing a leak
Seals to itself so it can be cut and folded around an object
Adhesion 7.71 kg / in width
Application temperature 150° F to -20° F ambient
Flexibility 127mm radius @ -20° F
Flexibility temperature range -70° F - >200° F
Insulation resistance 10 to the 6th power megohms
Low temperature flexibility 12.7mm radius at -34.4°C
Shelf life up to 5 years
Tensile strength >1000 psi
Total thickness 20 mil
Weathering excellent resistance to wind, rain erosion, and UV
Surface Preparation Surface must be clean and dry. Moisture, dust, dirt, or other foreign matter should be removed. Remove oil and grease, etc. with EternaClean or a non residue cleaner such as acetone or lacquer thinner. Remove salt and other contaminants.
Application Install RoofSeal/OneStep over the repair area, removing the release liner gradually to prevent contamination of the adhesive prior to application. Rub or roll with pressure using your hand or a steel roller to activate bonding process. This material may be applied to clean dry surfaces from 66°C to -29°C ambient. Treat surface with EternaPrime for installations from 5°C to -29°C ambient.
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.