160W SOLAR PV PANEL - SHINGLED PERC MONO
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shingled PERC is a new breakthrough in solar cell technology. This innovative technology for interconnecting the cell minimizes electrical losses from cell to cell which results in higher module efficiency. This high power, high-density Shingled PERC module are very robust and suited to mobile vehcles including Caravan, RV and Boating. The busbar-free structure means only a small proportion of cells are not exposed to sunlight allowing for better performance when shaded.
- W1233 x H35 x D670mm
PERC Solar cells with shingle technology
Reinforced frame with aluminium angle
35mm Frame with a support surface of 1.2mm thickness
More Power Reduced optical and electrical losses. Shadowing also has less effect due to PERC Shingled Cell design.
Seamless Soldering Shingled Soldering is a new proprietary Module Encapsulation Technology, achieved using Silver Conductive Adhesive instead of BusBars.
Compact High efficient cells means smaller modules especially when used in Caravan, RV and Marine applications.
Reduced system cost High component efficiency reduces floor space, BOS, transportation and operation costs at production level.
Stability Enhanced reliability and stability. Significantly reduces hot spot effect.
Reliability Avoids cell crack caused by traditional welding process; the components are flexible and compressible, suitable for a variety of harsh environments.
Performance 10 year product warranty on materials and workmanship, 25 years linear power output warranty.
Peak Power (Pmax): 160.00W
Max Power Voltage (Vmp): 21.49V
Max Power Current (Imp): 7.62A
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 25.3V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 7.62A
Module Efficiency: 19.36%
Max Systems Voltage (V): 1000V
Pmax Temperature Coefficient (W/°C): - 0.41%
Voc Temperature Coefficient (V/°C): - 0.31
Isc Temperature Coefficient (A/°C): 0.05%
Nominal Operating Cell Temp (NOCT): 48±2
Operating Temp: -40 to +85C
Cell Type: PERC Shingled MONO
Cell Quantity: 156 CELL
Front Glass: 3.2mm High Transmission, Low Iron, Termpered Glass
Surface Load: 5400Pa
Junction Box: IP65 Rated
Output Cables: MC4, 2.5mm2 900mm
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.